Carers 4 U Ltd is a professionally run organization, dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and support since 2004. We have grown into a friendly, reliable and well-organized Home Care Agency. We help and support those who need our services, so they are able to live independently in their own homes.
Our Agency has a rigorous recruitment procedure. Our Care workers are fully vetted; having 2 references whom we make phone calls to verify and an enhanced CRB disclosure is a must requirement from every applicant. We are proud of saying that we deliver what our service users ask for. We work closely with the service users and their representatives to provide a professional service. It is our practice to speak to our new service users and their family/ representatives so we are able to set out their needs and ask them about any personal preferences they might have, in order to tailor our care to their unique needs.
Our phone is on 24hr, that way it is possible for the service users and care workers to contact us out of office hours. We have managed to deal well with challenges, especially from challenging service users. We have taken on service users who have been with other agencies and we have received positive reports from their representatives, families, other professionals e.g. care managers, wardens and nurses.
We have Social Service clients in the Hillingdon and Waltham Forest Boroughs and we are approved service providers with Kent County Council, London Borough of Bexley and West Sussex etc. We are members of the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA) and are accredited and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Our Carer Workers are there for YOU!
Carers 4 U Ltd is a professionally run organization, dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and support. Thorough checks are conducted on all of our staff. All of our staff receives ongoing training and professional development. Carers 4 U Ltd services are available when you need them. Assistance is available 365 days per year from 30 minutes to 24-hour live-in care.
Our Mission is To Strive to Improve the Quality of Life for those we serve.
Our mission statement key focus points:
- Improve – Our service focuses on goals and objects that will lead to an improvement in your or your loved one’s circumstances. This requires an assessment and care planning process that defines how the improvement will be achieved. An improvement is subjective to your individual circumstances and requirements.
- Quality of Life – quality of life differs from person to person. Circumstances are different and the needs are different. The requirement is a subjective assessment of what is your or your loved one’s quality of life, how it has been compromised and how it can be improved.
- Serve – in this context means; to provide a service that is useful, achieves a stated purpose, helps or assists you in some meaningful way, to do a job, that is being paid for, in the manner in which you want it.
- To offer people a chance to live independently in their own homes.
- To offer a high quality of care.
- To offer disabled and elderly people control over their lives independently with dignity at all times.
- To work with quality standards, good and safe working conditions for the office and service users.
- To improve training and raise the profile of work.
- Every service user will have a Care Worker who has been trained and with experience who will be under our supervision.
- We will visit and assess every new service user to be able to provide the right Care Worker for their needs.
- We will recruit Care Workers who have experience and are willing to update with more training.
- We will draw up a care plan, which will involve the service user, their families and professionals.
- We will respect the service user’s wishes and preferences.
- We will assess the service user’s home for safety and risks before taking them on our books.
- We will discuss with the service user or their representatives the costs involved